Total Pageviews

Friday, December 20, 2013

10 Things you might not know about me...

1.I love animals!! I have a dog named Bruce (Pictured Below) , 2. I got diagnosed with Turner Syndrome when I was 16, I am 20 now. 3. I had my ovaries removed when I was 17. 4. I am currently in college studying Early Childhood Education to be a Speech Pathologist. 5. I take football a little too seriously, My favorite team is the Green Bay Packers!!! Go Pack Go!! 6. I work at Mcdonald's. 7. I am single and I am perfectly fine with that fact right now. 8. On my 21st birthday, I plan to get on a registry to adopt a child. 9. I am a huge Jenna Marbles fan, I wish I was friends with her... 10. I was raised by a single father, I can never repay him for what he has done for me.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is really inspiring... god bless ~

    frm melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete